EARTHWAVES.ORG
Hi folks - I missed the controversy I guess - I always was open minded when it came to opposing points of view - this website originated with those psychic types in mind.. (ear tones, odd pressures, crazy pets, etc) along with the science - I am indeed the one to push the science aspects over mumbo-jumbo stuff over time.

The real hope was that this was a place where you could post predictions on quakes - meaningful ones - not the "3.0 in southern california this week" kind of things.. I think this originally started in 1996-97.. and it was a group that really got together over the 1994 Northridge quake..

We've not had any quakes that were really damaging in that time here in SoCal - we've had lots of predictions made - I've not yet seen any person or group come close to being truly meaningful or successful in this entire time. (Well.. Dennis Gentry seemed to have something but he disappeared)

This forum software is much better and more self-administering than the old - so it's much better.

There have been lulls in the past - so I wouldn't worry about numbers of posts - i there some way to publicize it's existence? I did have a robot in place to 'hide' it so it was a safe place to post.

When things like slow posting happened I didn't worry over much - I trusted the board to have a life of it's own and it would continue - I just sort of followed where it wanted to go. It really wasn't costing me anything but the domain registration year after year..

So that's kinda my 2 cents worth -

Canie

Messages In This Thread
EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Skywise - 03-25-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Roger Hunter - 03-26-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Island Chris - 03-26-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Canie - 03-26-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Skywise - 03-27-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by PennyB - 05-24-2014, 08:31 PM