The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

EARTHWAVES.ORG
Anyone interested in taking over? I'm apparently the wrong person for the job. The negative feedback over the last year overwhelms the positive by several orders of magnitude. And sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who takes an opposing view.

Maybe changing the forum software was a bad idea, but I really only got one very loud dissenting opinion. What few other responses I got were timid by comparison, but ranged from neutral "go with the flow" to generally positive.

There are fewer posts now than there were before I took over, although it should be noted that posting has been waning for many many years. It's possible the board died a long time ago and it's just been on life support, and this little experiment failed to awake the patient from its coma.

BTW, I can bring the old board back with only a few minutes work. (and although it would be a bit of work, I could insert this forum's posts into the other one)

If I'm doing it wrong, please tell me how to do it right.

But, if stepping aside is the better answer.... Maybe I'm the problem?

Brian

Signing of Skywise Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

Messages In This Thread
EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Skywise - 03-25-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Roger Hunter - 03-26-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Island Chris - 03-26-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Canie - 03-26-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Skywise - 03-27-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by PennyB - 05-24-2014, 08:31 PM