EARTHWAVES.ORG
Brian and all,

I agree you are not the problem, and I don't think you should go back to the old format (even though I replied by email that I tend to not like change). I tend to agree with Roger. We don't have new people posting, and the rest of us who do post only occasionally have new things to report. I don't miss the pseudo-science controversies.

I think Earthwaves will have a lot of posts for a while if there is a major USA quake, or a catastrophic global quake.

On the other hand, there was no need to name EQF; that came across petty and you should not be "outing" people. My suggestion is you remove that post and replace it with one that uses "EQF". I don't have an opinion on whether he should have been removed, because it is not so clear what the offense was, but you have that right. It also is not clear what the problem is from people who do not post. If you get offensive emails from people, I mean really offensive, you might have a policy that you post these contacts with the names of the people who did these (OK, contradicting my opinion on naming EQF). But, that policy should be spelled out here. And, wait for feedback from Roger and others. Doing this might end any problems you might be having with abusive email.

OK: why no new posters? Do young people no longer communicate on boards like this?

I could help a little bit by posting graphics, and hope to do so, but don't feel I can spend too long on posts. I'll try and do a post with graphics soon.

By the way, there is a new website on climate change and sea level rise at a nearby University, and its opening was a big deal with a U.S. senator and all, and a professor associated with it has a video or something. But, I was talking to him soon afterwards and he said he sort of regrets this because he has been getting threats.

So, maybe you should think that you (Brain) are doing your part and will get good Karma/Dharma, in your efforts to hold back the great tide of ignorance, that oddly seems to infect USA more than other economic powers.

Chris

Messages In This Thread
EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Skywise - 03-25-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Roger Hunter - 03-26-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Island Chris - 03-26-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Canie - 03-26-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by Skywise - 03-27-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: EARTHWAVES.ORG - by PennyB - 05-24-2014, 08:31 PM