Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017
Roger;

If I am looking in areas related to the time of a space signal, I will undoubtedly find things because there is reason for the signal to have appeared in the first place. I have shown how I used this signal to determine 4 locations, had the signal not appeared I would not be finding correlation with current events.  

The aspect change was related to the 6.0 Nicobar Islands quake.  I used my equation to relate time of aspect change to the same longitude as the "South of Japan" cross.  And when this event occurred at 02:51:16 ut, the moon was on 23' 08' W longitude ... same longitude as my "South of Azores" cross.  Two coincidental correlations which is what your implying, I have used my equation and temporal difference hypothesis many times here, on this occasion the moon was conveniently in the right place at the right time.  I agree with, and understand your logic, but I also believe I would not find any connections if they where not already present. 

I would like to try this again because as you correctly stated, I cannot argue this point without more data.  I have also decided to monitor a 10 degree corridor and its opposite longitude. I did not see Nicobar coming because I was concentrating on 4 different locations.  It's my birthday today, so I chose 115' to 125' W and opposite longitudes of 55' to 65' E.  The last activity above mag 5 in the West corridor was the 5+ quakes in Nevada on 28th December, last in the East was a 5.1 Southwest Indian Ridge on 21st February ... do you agree with this selection ? 

Just got back from seeing the Doc, she diagnosed me as having sciatica ... I know how this feels, so you have my sympathy !

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Duffy - 03-05-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Duffy - 03-14-2017, 01:57 PM