Prediction for Guerrero, Mexico 2/10/18
(10-05-2018, 03:19 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 03:03 PM)Duffy Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 06:45 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 06:33 PM)Island Chris Wrote: That is the first prediction here in a very long time. If there was more interest (and posts) on earth science including earthquakes that have already occurred, I would post more. For instance, the M7.5 left-lateral quake with tsunami (and gravity-driven deformation and liquefaction?), in Indonesia, is interesting.
Chris

Yes and if there were more predictions posted here I would have more evaluations to do.

Win win situation!

Roger

Data Correlation... M 3.9 4km SW of Tres Pinos, CA - 121.359'W - 36.765'N

I included a data correlation location in this prediction as an indicator for conformation or adjustment purposes.   On 2nd October at 12:38 UTC, it was dawn in San Leandro, San Francisco Bay area, and sunrise in Coahuayutla de Jose on the co-ordinates of this prediction. As of 12:38 UTC today (5th Oct), it was dawn in Tres Pinos on the USGS co-ordinates posted above, yet it was still sunrise at this time in Coahuayutla de Jose. This data correlation relates to a parallel terminator threshold connection, and indicates no adjustment is necessary to the prime prediction location (sunrise is holding where it should be... and the dawn threshold is adjusting in relation to the suns southward motion).

Tres Pinos will stay in sync with Coahuayutla de Jose until 8th October.

Duffy
Ok but I still don't understand the logic of your method.

Quakes do not happen more often at dawn or sunset so why is the correlation significant?

Roger

The terminator thresholds bear no relation to actual event times, they are simply a means of gathering data. I use them as a tool of my hypothesis, for the detection of pre-seismic locations... please observe

This is a screen shot taken from the ACE satellite MAG data display at the times show. Each aspect change or Phi contact has the potential to relate to a pre determined seismic location. The one that has got my attention here, is the significant data compression and aspect change at 13:22 UTC.

This sun map relates to 13:22 UTC today (5th Oct). The idea is to check all the usual seismically active areas on the displayed terminator thresholds... this also includes the longitude positions of the sun and moon. My assessment of this image concludes that it is sunrise in the Gulf of California, and not much else on this threshold apart from the pacific-Antarctic Ridge region. Sunset in Pakistan, Afghanistan and possibly the Indian Ocean Triple Junction Region. Dusk (night) through Nepal, China and so on. The moon is located on the same longitude as Potosi, Bolivia... however, the sun is not in a favourable position at this time. It was located on longitude 23'24'W, which as you know is just short of being in an influential longitude position for the South Sandwich Islands Region.

The nature of this particular aspect change from my hypothetical experience is telling me, this little guy is on a serious mission, and that it is related to the sun or moons geocentric position... but not necessarily at this time or location ! 

This sun map relates to 01:22 UTC 6th October... exactly 12 hours later.  The sun is now located on longitude 156'34'E, which also includes such locations on this longitude as Bougainville and Kamchatka Peninsula. However, "note" where the moon is located... it shares the same longitude as Sulawesi and the Sumba region !. From this one ACE image, I speculate that a significant aftershock, possibly in the 6+ range may occur in this region, in the next 48 hour period from the time the aspect change was recorded. It is speculative because no further corroborating data was used. You also have to take into account variables of error... did I determine the correct time in the image... is there any time delay in the ACE transmission... do I have to allow for a refracted difference over a 12 hour period etc. 

Data correlation occurs when you amass data for two different locations, which in this case have a parallel terminator connection. One location will supersede the other by accumulating more data, or by regional history.  My data did not support a 6+ in the San Francisco region, and Guerrero is no stranger to 6+ events.

Data correlation works best over a 30 day period, but I am not here to resurrect my past preaching's... only to try and hit a 6+ in 7 days. The times relate to threshold locations, not time of occurrence.

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction for Guerrero, Mexico 2/10/18 - by Duffy - 10-05-2018, 05:58 PM