Prediction for Guerrero, Mexico 2/10/18
(10-03-2018, 06:45 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 06:33 PM)Island Chris Wrote: That is the first prediction here in a very long time. If there was more interest (and posts) on earth science including earthquakes that have already occurred, I would post more. For instance, the M7.5 left-lateral quake with tsunami (and gravity-driven deformation and liquefaction?), in Indonesia, is interesting.
Chris

Yes and if there were more predictions posted here I would have more evaluations to do.

Win win situation!

Roger

Data Correlation... M 3.9 4km SW of Tres Pinos, CA - 121.359'W - 36.765'N

I included a data correlation location in this prediction as an indicator for conformation or adjustment purposes.   On 2nd October at 12:38 UTC, it was dawn in San Leandro, San Francisco Bay area, and sunrise in Coahuayutla de Jose on the co-ordinates of this prediction. As of 12:38 UTC today (5th Oct), it was dawn in Tres Pinos on the USGS co-ordinates posted above, yet it was still sunrise at this time in Coahuayutla de Jose. This data correlation relates to a parallel terminator threshold connection, and indicates no adjustment is necessary to the prime prediction location (sunrise is holding where it should be... and the dawn threshold is adjusting in relation to the suns southward motion).

Tres Pinos will stay in sync with Coahuayutla de Jose until 8th October.

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction for Guerrero, Mexico 2/10/18 - by Duffy - 10-05-2018, 03:03 PM