The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Are we there yet ?
Hi guys,

Sorry for my absence, I've been up to my neck in technical, experimental and theoretical research regarding a certain electromagnetic signal that I appear to have misplaced earlier this year. Though I was tempted to reply to Chris this morning, I don't know my faults from my folds yet, but being a farmers son I know a lot about cows Smile.

I decided to break cover today because my main system has recorded an 8 hour EM disruption, from 09:07 UT this morning until 16:48 UT this afternoon. Admittedly, I've had a lot of false calls over the past weeks, and this could also be one of them!, but this one has similar characteristics to the Greenland sea recording I made in January. Signal start has a 7dB field strength average, and finishes with a 26dB average, signal termination was very abrupt (like it was cut with a knife), and as of the time of this post, no further disruption has persisted (high probability of no equipment issues).

If I was to make a prediction with the data at hand, I'd probably go for a mid to high 5 quake, within a 2500 km radius of my location in the next 72 hours starting from 19:07 Ut on Sunday 19th July. This would be my best guess if I used the January recording as an example, and bear in mind, my current system has undergone a full makeover, its untested and may still require further calibration.

The chances of this being remotely right are low at the moment, but I'm hoping this will change in the near future, besides, the odd post now and then might help with my rehabilitation from lurking Cool.

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
Are we there yet ? - by Duffy - 07-19-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Are we there yet ? - by Skywise - 07-20-2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Are we there yet ? - by Duffy - 07-20-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Are we there yet ? - by Duffy - 07-22-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Are we there yet ? - by Roger Hunter - 07-23-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Are we there yet ? - by Duffy - 07-23-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Are we there yet ? - by Roger Hunter - 07-24-2015, 05:04 AM