Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017
Roger;

Believe me, I don't think your loosing it ... it is more likely that this is in a different context to what you have had experience with, and are struggling to know how to deal with it. In truth, I don't fully understand this either, but the fact is, I posted data that has resulted in showing some kind of inherent link with earthquakes. I have no agenda with this except redemption, and I have no idea where this will lead, so when you ask what exactly am I doing ... then I am posting data, and want somebody to tell me if this has anything to do with earthquakes !  

New moon occurred at 01:19:05 ut, it was followed by a mag 5 in Chile at 01:27:27 ut,  sunset at bearing 100' 51' W - 20' 23' S (18th Jan) occurred at 01:28 ut.  Eight minutes Roger ... it followed with a temporal difference of 8 minutes ! The next 3 quakes have not hit a bearing, the sun is shutting them down as it heads North !

I recall some time ago, jesting with you guy's that if you wanted to find the answer to the earthquake problem, you should be looking up, not down.   I thought it an amusing remark at the time, because naivety with this subject dominated a professional approach ... it doesn't sound as amusing now does it ? 

I'm not shining you on ... so find a way to test this, or it will slip through your fingers !

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-16-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-28-2017, 12:39 PM