Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017
(01-26-2017, 08:40 PM)Duffy Wrote: Roger; 

I'm not angry at you, in fact I am getting better at predicting your responses than I am the the quakes.  Despite all my efforts to determine significance, you always answer with "chance".  I'm not questioning your experience, but I am questioning how you can still come to this conclusion, when you don't have the necessary means to verify what I am stating.  I am really not seeing a good outcome with this ...

Speculation ... The satellite feed stopped because of El Salvador !   the feed stopped at 23:10 ut, the dawn terminator was running through 92' E Myanmar... 12 hours earlier at 11:10 ut it was through 89' W El Salvador on the opposite longitude. A 1 degree difference is accountable by the suns northward longitude motion over 12 hours, it alters time in the terminator zones.  I recorded the 11:10 ut disruption on my monitors, and recorded similar at 18:10 ut today ( CS 89' 20' W). Tromso Geophysical observatory recorded the same disruption; flux.phys.uit.no   select Tromso  

http://www.suncalc.net is an online terminator program that I use all the time. If you load it and click on "more detailed" in the right box, it gives you the zone times.

Sorry, I don't do face book, I don't have any friends left to chat too ... refer to speculation !

Duffy

Duffy;

Glad you're not angry but when I say "chance" that's an informed judgement based on the available information and years of experience with quakes.

You have signals that seem to correlate with quakes and I'm trying to establish the significance. To do that I have to see how many hits versus how many quakes. The width of that band enters into it as well. I may not be able to do it.

I found code for sunup time and got it to run but there are problems I don't understand. Your map program is impractical for the thousands of cases I'll need.

I'll keep you posted.

Roger

Messages In This Thread
Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-16-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Roger Hunter - 01-27-2017, 12:49 AM