Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017
Roger; 

I'm not angry at you, in fact I am getting better at predicting your responses than I am the the quakes.  Despite all my efforts to determine significance, you always answer with "chance".  I'm not questioning your experience, but I am questioning how you can still come to this conclusion, when you don't have the necessary means to verify what I am stating.  I am really not seeing a good outcome with this ...

Speculation ... The satellite feed stopped because of El Salvador !   the feed stopped at 23:10 ut, the dawn terminator was running through 92' E Myanmar... 12 hours earlier at 11:10 ut it was through 89' W El Salvador on the opposite longitude. A 1 degree difference is accountable by the suns northward longitude motion over 12 hours, it alters time in the terminator zones.  I recorded the 11:10 ut disruption on my monitors, and recorded similar at 18:10 ut today ( CS 89' 20' W). Tromso Geophysical observatory recorded the same disruption; flux.phys.uit.no   select Tromso  

http://www.suncalc.net is an online terminator program that I use all the time. If you load it and click on "more detailed" in the right box, it gives you the zone times.

Sorry, I don't do face book, I don't have any friends left to chat too ... refer to speculation !

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-16-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-26-2017, 08:40 PM