Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017
[quote pid='2030' dateline='1484852331']

No problem. I just don't want to lose you over a misunderstanding.

>>I'm not going anywhere ... my new year resolution is to stay off high horses (Your advice), but it also includes no more flogging dead one's (my advice)

That IS a problem because if I can't reproduce it, I can't test it.

>> Perhaps seeing if the pattern continues until new moon,will give sufficient testimony to it's authenticity as a phenomena in it's own right.   This will repeat again because the source comes in cycles like the moon. 

The effort involved counts for nothing. Only the results matter here.

>> Breaking down the numbers I gave you, it calculates as; for every 3 predictions I have posted, 1 has been correct and on target. As you don't have a frame of reference (record) to compare the results with on Earthwaves, neither of us can say for sure if a 30% result counts for anything.   I guess normal life is watching TV in the evenings, washing the car or going to the game on Saturdays, and sitting round the table with family for Sunday dinner.   I use to have a life like that, nobody knows what goes on behind the scenes, but be assured, just as you attested to me about the low points of being an evaluator, effort counts for everything as a predictor.    

Then why don't all quakes happen at dawn/dusk? I can assure you, they don't.

>> If the data table is showing correlation with earthquakes, then technically speaking "they do", but not at the event location itself: 16th Jan sunrise at 144' 11' E  20:48 ut ... 5.7 Vanuatu 20:48 ut 
                     14th Jan sunset at 54' 28' E    15:07 ut .... 5.4 Tanimbar, Indonesia 15:07 ut  etc, etc

Duffy

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-16-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-19-2017, 11:40 PM