Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017
Roger;

Forgive me but you are missing the point.   You are trying to analyse how I get the data, and not what the data means in relation to recent quake activity.  Nor am I predicting, I gave account of a possible scenario using the data in the table ... that's why this is experimental, not predictable.  Also, if I am correctly predicting the majority of longitudes in my attempts, you state this is something worth investigating. If I happen to get latitude with one of these attempts, it's a chance occurrence ... and I am misleading myself !  As a serious matter of interest, do you have record of how many chance occurrences there have been on Earthwaves ?

There is one line of data in the table dated 7th Jan 10:24 ut, it shows that the centre of the moon was on 134' 20' E by 9' 55' N at this time.  I googled this location, there is nothing there except a small sea mound in the South Philippine sea. I posted this detail at 14:01 ut on the 16th Jan ... do you agree that this information is correct ?

Another line of data is dated 15th Jan 00:26 ut, it shows the centre of the moon was on 28' 53' E by 11' 39' N at this time, and was posted at the same time as the data above ... do you agree that this information is also correct ?

At 10:15:56 ut today (19th) a 5.0 quake occurred on the West Indian Antarctic Ridge at bearing 127' 29' E by 49' 02' S. At this exact time, the centre of the sun was on 28' 43' E longitude.  That's 11 miles West of the longitude posted in the 15th Jan data !.  Also at the exact time this quake occurred, it was officially night at 10:16 ut, on the little sea mound in the South Philippine sea at bearing 134' 20' E by 9' 55' N. 

There are 129,600 square degrees on Earth's surface, and the crosses on my map occupy 16 of them ... look at this data and tell me " you don't find this the slightest bit intriguing".  You are the scientist, I am asking you or others that find this interesting, weather this data is significant ? ... not the source it originated from 

Just as I had mentioned earlier in this thread; millions of people will be aware that an earthquake occurred in Italy yesterday.  The news is reporting on efforts to find survivors in a buried hotel in Central Italy, after the quakes triggered an avalanche.  Only a few thousand will know an insignificant earthquake took place in the antarctic.   I can find the dots, but I don't know how to join them ... that's for a scientist to do. 

No offence Roger, but I don't want to spend the next few days defending myself against your assumptions. So either I continue this experiment as planned, and see if it leads anywhere, or I terminate it here ... your call !

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-16-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Joining the seismic dots 16 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-19-2017, 03:27 PM