The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

A quick one from the Sat's 11 / 7 / 2016
Some interesting data was displayed on the ACE site today, I believe it relates to a couple of Southern hemisphere anomolies. My own systems are only good to about 30 degrees South during summer, and shows very little compared to the satellite data. I have worked the sat's before and don't know how I faired as a responce was not forthcoming, so again this is my interpretation regarding the signals in the following images, relating to this prediction.

This prediction is for a magnitude 5 - 6.5 at two locations ...

First ... located below South Africe and East of Bouvet Island at bearing 7' E long by 54' S lat +/- 3'

Second ... Kermadec Islands region at bearing 178' 30' W long by 32' S lat +/- 5'

This prediction will run for 7 days until 00:00 18th July.

The structure in this image represents a double terminator transit from one anomoly to another. The structure starts at 15:18 ut, this is the point the evening civil twilight zone makes first contact with an anomoly near Bouvet Island. Each peak in the trace represents a border pass between zones, there seems little conflict between the different traces which may indicate a mirror effect of just one anomoly. The structure finishes at 19:00 ut, suggesting possible last contact of the morning civil twilight border with an anomoly in the Kermadec region. If this assumption is correct, and the last portion of the structure being more prominent, it could indicate a stronger response.

I mentioned in my post yesterday (10th) of a coinsidental solar position during a 5.6 quake in Vanuatu .. Firstly, appologies if my wording seemed a bit forward, I had one for the road with a friend last night, and should have known to stay off the keyboard ... I think he was called Jack D..... ?   However, the moon's position during said event was 7 degrees East longitude.  When the large blue spike in this image occurred at 16:44 ut, the left limb of the moon (relative to map) was on 7 degrees East longitude, it had just started entering the evening civil twilight region. The small green spike at 16:56 ut occurred when the nautical / astronomical twilight border made contact with the same anomoly off Bouvet Island.

This may be seen as an interesting hypothesis, or total baloney ... the next 7 days should decide which !!

Thank you

Duffy

(21:36 ut)

Messages In This Thread
A quick one from the Sat's 11 / 7 / 2016 - by Duffy - 07-11-2016, 09:36 PM