The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Prediction for Arabian Sea 28 / 6 / 2016
I have amassed 14 different data sets over the last two days, all pointing to an anomaly in the Arabian Sea, the quake ETA's I have been posting are also connected.

There is no indication of when but it looks close,  all three of my systems are in sync with the same anomaly, when usually they are divided on different aspects, it may be that my antenna's are orientated in that direction so the signal may be greatly enhanced.

This prediction is for the Northern region of the Arabian Sea at bearing 20' N lat by 61' 45' E long ......... a second choice which has been exhibiting influence for a while is South of Guadalupe at bearing 47' 45' N lat by 118' W long ( possibly same longitude contact signal as Sierra Nevada in Sat's prediction ).

I will run these until 00:00 ut  10th July .... magnitude between 5 - 6.5 ... Margin of +/- 3' on both counts, though confidence is still low on latitude.

Thank you 

Duffy

(23:05 ut)

Messages In This Thread
Prediction for Arabian Sea 28 / 6 / 2016 - by Duffy - 06-28-2016, 11:06 PM