The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Giving the Sat's the benefit of a doubt 18/6/ 2016
As my thread title suggests, this prediction is based purely on sourced online data.    I have been told, before any method of prediction can be validated, it has to be repeated several times to negate the possibility of coincidence.    For this reason, I have decided to put ACE on the stand again rather than determine position with my own data.   Unfortunately, without supervision to prove otherwise, these are just meaningless words, but without an "honest" scientific approach", there would be no point to the following prediction.     This will be my last attempt for a while, so I have made a concerted effort to include latitude, though I must stress, probability of success is very low.   Longitude is the main focal point of this exercise, latitude has been determined by unproven unconventional means which is still work in progress.

Luzon Island, Philippines ............................  121'E long by 12' 30' N lat

Off coast of Guyana ...................................  57' 20' W long by 7' 30' N lat

Southern Algeria ........................................  4' 25' E long by 23' 20' N lat

Sierra Nevada Mountains ............................  119' 27' W long by 38' 30' N lat

Canary Islands ...........................................  17' 44' W long by 28' 10' N lat

West of the South Sandwich Islands ............  42' 40' W long by 54' 30' S lat

This prediction will run until 00:00 ut 10th July,  Magnitude definitely undetermined with online data, so I will continue with my usual 5 - 6.5 forecast, and a +/- 3' margin of error on both counts. I will update as necessary should any relevant data appear online. 

I have been trying to forge an understanding of space data, through the many hours of analysing my own, from my perspective they have correlation, hopefully, if there is any acceptable degree of success with this prediction, it may shed more light on the other !!.

I have to take a leave of absence for the present to concentrate efforts elsewhere, so I'll finish with the unusual step of dedicating one of these locations to my mother as a probable event on 20th June, she follows the quake lists for my benefit, and she will be 79 on this date.   I never know what to get her for her birthday, but at least this year, I will be able to tell her I scoured the earth to find her something different ...  an honest scientific approach  Rolleyes.

Thank you

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
Giving the Sat's the benefit of a doubt 18/6/ 2016 - by Duffy - 06-18-2016, 03:13 PM