Prediction for Iran (again!)
Hi Brian

It's good to hear from you, and I'm sorry to hear your still having a tough time for what ever reason, but I have come to know you as being a resourceful guy, and resourceful guy's get things done for the better .. don't they ?.

I think I will have to go a little in depth on this subject to cover the details you need to help me determine causality, unfortunately, I'm a little busy this week, new season, new contracts etc, so I'll prepare something in drafts during the week, and post under a new thread hopefully at weekend.

To answer your present query, TV is but one aspect of many that seems to be randomly affected, others include smoke alarms, exterior flood lights, dab radios, my touch to operate cooker hob, and the censors in my central heating system.  I have even endured a three day rendition of "Rudolf the red nose reindeer" coming from the Christmas toy's in my loft in the name of experimentation .. I say experimentation because although I am unsure what this is, I have been finding ways to harness it's effects.   A highly magnetic signal is a poor description, and I say I'm unsure, but for the past few weeks I have been considering the possibility that this could somehow be microwave energy, which I know very little about beyond the astronomical aspect.

As I mentioned, will put something together for you, so don't worry about responding yet ... Think I might have bigger issues than Radon this time !!.

Cheers Brian, 

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
Prediction for Iran (again!) - by Duffy - 04-18-2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Prediction for Iran (again!) - by Duffy - 04-19-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Prediction for Iran (again!) - by Duffy - 04-22-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Prediction for Iran (again!) - by Skywise - 04-26-2016, 03:50 AM
RE: Prediction for Iran (again!) - by Duffy - 04-26-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Prediction for Iran (again!) - by Duffy - 04-27-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Prediction for Iran (again!) - by Duffy - 05-02-2016, 10:08 AM