Earthwaves Earth Sciences Forum

Full Version: Prediction for Iran (again!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I would have another go at Iran, because even though my data has alternated to ext reams the past few day, one anomaly has remained constant through out.   I have washed through this several times, and the results keep coming out as 48' E longitude, so my best estimate would be an event in Iran.   One of my systems has blown again, so I will not attempt latitude, but it does mean my choice of longitude may result in an opposite of 132' W.   This prediction is for a 6+ at coordinates stated +/- 5' .. again,  looks close, but I will run this prediction for 10 days from the time of this post

Thank you

Duffy

(15:40)
(04-18-2016, 03:40 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I would have another go at Iran, because even though my data has alternated to ext reams the past few day, one anomaly has remained constant through out.   I have washed through this several times, and the results keep coming out as 48' E longitude, so my best estimate would be an event in Iran.   One of my systems has blown again, so I will not attempt latitude, but it does mean my choice of longitude may result in an opposite of 132' W.   This prediction is for a 6+ at coordinates stated +/- 5' .. again,  looks close, but I will run this prediction for 10 days from the time of this post

Thank you

Duffy

Not really wishing to add further hokum to this prediction, but I was testing directionality to try and source latitude, and the system blew out at 16:55 ut.  Running blind again, but for the record, latitude was established at 37' N .. 

Duffy
(04-19-2016, 09:27 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2016, 03:40 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I would have another go at Iran, because even though my data has alternated to ext reams the past few day, one anomaly has remained constant through out.   I have washed through this several times, and the results keep coming out as 48' E longitude, so my best estimate would be an event in Iran.   One of my systems has blown again, so I will not attempt latitude, but it does mean my choice of longitude may result in an opposite of 132' W.   This prediction is for a 6+ at coordinates stated +/- 5' .. again,  looks close, but I will run this prediction for 10 days from the time of this post

Thank you

Duffy

Not really wishing to add further hokum to this prediction, but I was testing directionality to try and source latitude, and the system blew out at 16:55 ut.  Running blind again, but for the record, latitude was established at 37' N .. 

Duffy

Hi Duffy;

What's causing these equipment failures? Maybe Brian could help.

Roger
(04-20-2016, 11:45 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2016, 09:27 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you

Duffy

Duffy

Hi Duffy;

What's causing these equipment failures? Maybe Brian could help.

Roger

Hi Roger

I can still only speculate that equipment failure is due to receiving signals that are highly magnetic in nature .. I have rigged up several experiments to try and confirm this, as it also has the ability to disrupt appliances that use infra-red and motion sensor technology to operate.  I would gladly welcome any help from Brian .. my quake detection methods are a bitl questionable, but he may find my experiments intriguing !!.

Duffy;
(04-22-2016, 06:07 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Roger

I can still only speculate that equipment failure is due to receiving signals that are highly magnetic in nature .. I have rigged up several experiments to try and confirm this, as it also has the ability to disrupt appliances that use infra-red and motion sensor technology to operate.  I would gladly welcome any help from Brian .. my quake detection methods are a bitl questionable, but he may find my experiments intriguing !!.

Duffy;

Sorry I'm not online more often. Life is tough for me lately, but I'm working hard at fixing it.

When you mention infrared, I think of things like TV remote controls. These things don't work? Some motion sensors also work on IR.

Based on the little info given so far, the first thing that come to mind is "dirty power". Things like brownouts or noise on the power lien caused by inductive loads such as motors (for example, a table saw).

However, your signal computers are running on batteries, right? So that puts a kink in my theory.

I apologize in advance that I may not get back to you quickly, but could you give a more detailed description of what the problems are?

Brian
Hi Brian

It's good to hear from you, and I'm sorry to hear your still having a tough time for what ever reason, but I have come to know you as being a resourceful guy, and resourceful guy's get things done for the better .. don't they ?.

I think I will have to go a little in depth on this subject to cover the details you need to help me determine causality, unfortunately, I'm a little busy this week, new season, new contracts etc, so I'll prepare something in drafts during the week, and post under a new thread hopefully at weekend.

To answer your present query, TV is but one aspect of many that seems to be randomly affected, others include smoke alarms, exterior flood lights, dab radios, my touch to operate cooker hob, and the censors in my central heating system.  I have even endured a three day rendition of "Rudolf the red nose reindeer" coming from the Christmas toy's in my loft in the name of experimentation .. I say experimentation because although I am unsure what this is, I have been finding ways to harness it's effects.   A highly magnetic signal is a poor description, and I say I'm unsure, but for the past few weeks I have been considering the possibility that this could somehow be microwave energy, which I know very little about beyond the astronomical aspect.

As I mentioned, will put something together for you, so don't worry about responding yet ... Think I might have bigger issues than Radon this time !!.

Cheers Brian, 

Duffy
I know this prediction will finish in a matter of hours, but I decided to give a brief update based on resent recordings ... the signals are showing two anomalies which I have related to in the past as seismic events. The first is quite large and the second is tracking 1 hour 25 mins behind, I cannot get a clear image for any analysis of location, but my antenna's are currently orientated East / West with directionality favouring East ... based on this, the first anomaly may be associated with this prediction, using this as point zero, the second calculates to 19' 30' E long with preference to the Ionian sea region .. just an observation at this time.

The anomaly I based this prediction on appears to be long standing ... I have so far traced it back in my data to 4th March

Thank you

Duffy,

(21:34 ut)
(04-27-2016, 09:34 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]I know this prediction will finish in a matter of hours, but I decided to give a brief update based on resent recordings ... the signals are showing two anomalies which I have related to in the past as seismic events. The first is quite large and the second is tracking 1 hour 25 mins behind, I cannot get a clear image for any analysis of location, but my antenna's are currently orientated East / West with directionality favouring East ... based on this, the first anomaly may be associated with this prediction, using this as point zero, the second calculates to 19' 30' E long with preference to the Ionian sea region .. just an observation at this time.

The anomaly I based this prediction on appears to be long standing ... I have so far traced it back in my data to 4th March

Thank you

Duffy,

(21:34 ut)

It looks like I did not fair any better on this prediction, my data suggests the location given is still active ... a few hours after my update, a mag 5 occurred in France which was 1 degree of longitude off my location, and within 24 hours, a mag 7 occurred in Vanuatu, neither of which was my intended target.  So again, I have to declare this prediction a miss .. although, Iran still remains high on my list as a near future event.  

Thank you

Duffy,