Prediction for SW Indian Ocean
(04-04-2016, 04:29 PM)Duffy Wrote: I have decided to end my Samoa/Iran prediction sooner than my time allowed, because the anomaly I associated with Samoa did not re-appear after the 6.2 Alaska peninsula quake on the 2nd April .. and re-worked data has now shed light on a new location, which I incorrectly associated with Iran, I will post evaluation in next couple of days.

This prediction is for a magnitude 6+ at co-ordinates 30' E longitude +/- 5' by 52' S latitude +/- 5', which places location approx 500 miles South West of Marion Island below South Africa.  As I have recently discovered, this location has been circulating in my data for at least 2 weeks .. the data has been alternating high and low strength signals, making it hard to determine event time .. it looks pretty close, but I will run this prediction until 00:00 ut on the last day of this month, starting from the time of this post.

30' E longitude is close to the same bearing I used for predicting the African Continent, I have reason to believe this is a return of the same anomaly .. One of the reasons I chose Africa, was the increase in seismic activity in Hawaii !!, I speculated a possible counter effect, so it may be interesting to see if 30'E has anything notable to offer in the near future.

Thank you

Duffy,

(16:30 ut)

I am terminating this prediction early, because the associated anomaly dissipated after a 5.1 occurred South of Africa at 22:34 yesterday (12th April) .. so again, I have to declare this a miss as it only conformed to two of the three required categories .. right time, right place, wrong magnitude !!!.

Also, apologies for not following up on Samoa .. it was another terminator event (similar to Santa Isabella Island), and definitely doesn't conform to any categories here, so I am also declaring this a miss.

Thank you

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
Prediction for SW Indian Ocean - by Duffy - 04-04-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Prediction for SW Indian Ocean - by Duffy - 04-13-2016, 10:12 PM