The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Prediction for SW Indian Ocean
I have decided to end my Samoa/Iran prediction sooner than my time allowed, because the anomaly I associated with Samoa did not re-appear after the 6.2 Alaska peninsula quake on the 2nd April .. and re-worked data has now shed light on a new location, which I incorrectly associated with Iran, I will post evaluation in next couple of days.

This prediction is for a magnitude 6+ at co-ordinates 30' E longitude +/- 5' by 52' S latitude +/- 5', which places location approx 500 miles South West of Marion Island below South Africa.  As I have recently discovered, this location has been circulating in my data for at least 2 weeks .. the data has been alternating high and low strength signals, making it hard to determine event time .. it looks pretty close, but I will run this prediction until 00:00 ut on the last day of this month, starting from the time of this post.

30' E longitude is close to the same bearing I used for predicting the African Continent, I have reason to believe this is a return of the same anomaly .. One of the reasons I chose Africa, was the increase in seismic activity in Hawaii !!, I speculated a possible counter effect, so it may be interesting to see if 30'E has anything notable to offer in the near future.

Thank you

Duffy,

(16:30 ut)

Messages In This Thread
Prediction for SW Indian Ocean - by Duffy - 04-04-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Prediction for SW Indian Ocean - by Duffy - 04-13-2016, 10:12 PM