The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Evaluation for Solomon's region
Although this prediction seemed to have a promising start, it finally ended with a negative result .. in the first 24 hours, there was a total of eight 5+ quakes, the first two occurring in close time and proximity to my selected location (another crockery breaking moment).  I do not want to imply any kind of seismic connection (which was already dismissed with a previous member), but I think all could agree that this is not an every day occurrence. Which brings me to a point about a "fool's" statement I made with Roger .. as an armature, I am finding it hard to lead two lives, which leads to a lot of frustration in both, so with apologies to Roger, I retract said statement .. we know little of each others work, so until I have sufficient proof of detecting anything smaller than a magnitude 6, this will be the set limit in future predictions.

The biggest event that happened during this prediction period, occurred on the 20th March, off the East coast of Kamchatka, resulting in a magnitude 6.4 quake, this was thousands of miles, and the opposite hemisphere to my predicted location .. but I couldn't help noticing that it shared the same Sunset time (within 10 minutes) as Santa Isabella Islands, Solomon's region ? .. coincidence or my miss-interpretation of the data I guess!.

Thank you

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
Evaluation for Solomon's region - by Duffy - 03-28-2016, 02:32 PM