Duffy is back in business !
(03-18-2016, 01:52 PM)Duffy Wrote: Hi Roger

Yes .. It's a good feeling to finally have someone else reviewing my material, seems to have removed a lot of the anxiety I have been experiencing lately ... might be a bad thing for some here though, as my sense of humour may be in danger of returning Smile  

I agree there is a high probability of an event occurring in the region I selected .. and I hope you don't take this to heart but, prediction here seems to be a little conflicting in regards to my posts.   Several weeks ago, Chris was expressing concern that my predictions were becoming to clinical, I stated at the time that precision would be a better determination of skill over coincidence, as you know, I was using solar and lunar data to select event locations, but I have had the impression there is little appetite here for this, Hence, my remark about leaving out the "fancy stuff".   I am not unduly worried about not including my hypothesis here any more, but would appreciate your advice on how best to proceed ... do I predict that the next major event will be off the coast of Finuana Island, in the hopes of gaining the skill factor .. or do I predict the Solomon region and accept coincidence as the possible outcome because it is a highly active area ? ... and does high probability also include Central America and the Mediterranean, both very active regions ?. 

Good to hear from you,

Duffy.
Hi Duffy;

I would advise you to restrict yourself to dates for mag 7+ quakes at first. Once you can do that reliably then you can work on locations.

Roger

Messages In This Thread
Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-18-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-19-2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-19-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-19-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-20-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 02:46 PM