The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Duffy is back in business !
Thumbs Up 
Hi Guy's

The good news is, I managed to resolve my power issues, with a little outside help, long story, but I shouldn't need to replace the batteries for at least two years  ... also, I have managed to re-initialise my third system in a limited capacity, and it has already started receiving some interesting signals.  On the down side ... my new physicist buddy is intrigued but dubious about the claims I am making about my data, but he has recommended that due to it's nature, I should try and compile 12 months of unbroken data and continue into a second year for comparison purposes.   So for now, it looks like I am back to plan A, prediction .. and apologies for not following up on due evaluations, resent illness and unforeseen family issues had me side tracked for a while, but i will end-ever to address this in future.

I notice how quiet the site becomes when Brian's not around, so, I for one am glad it was only temporary .. likewise, prediction is extremely quiet when I'm not here making a nuisance of myself, so although I had decided to take some time out to better understand the data (which the physicist has agreed is rather unusual for standard radio frequencies), in truth, I miss the feeling of in-trepidation, as only I could at the moment .. so I'll continue, and leave the fancy stuff out for the present .. it might help to alleviate another 12 months of character analysis Cool 

My prediction is for a magnitude 6.5 - 7.5 event to occur in the South East Pacific, with preference to the Solomon Islands region, within 10 days from the time of this post.

Thank you,

Duffy.

Messages In This Thread
Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-18-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-19-2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-19-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-19-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-20-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 02:46 PM