Duffy is back in business !
Hi Roger

Yes .. It's a good feeling to finally have someone else reviewing my material, seems to have removed a lot of the anxiety I have been experiencing lately ... might be a bad thing for some here though, as my sense of humour may be in danger of returning Smile  

I agree there is a high probability of an event occurring in the region I selected .. and I hope you don't take this to heart but, prediction here seems to be a little conflicting in regards to my posts.   Several weeks ago, Chris was expressing concern that my predictions were becoming to clinical, I stated at the time that precision would be a better determination of skill over coincidence, as you know, I was using solar and lunar data to select event locations, but I have had the impression there is little appetite here for this, Hence, my remark about leaving out the "fancy stuff".   I am not unduly worried about not including my hypothesis here any more, but would appreciate your advice on how best to proceed ... do I predict that the next major event will be off the coast of Finuana Island, in the hopes of gaining the skill factor .. or do I predict the Solomon region and accept coincidence as the possible outcome because it is a highly active area ? ... and does high probability also include Central America and the Mediterranean, both very active regions ?. 

Good to hear from you,

Duffy.

Messages In This Thread
Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-18-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-19-2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-19-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-19-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-20-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 02:46 PM