Duffy is back in business !
Roger;

Thanks for the clear explanation .. I was aware of your evaluation program, but not how you assign values, so I am sorry if I put you on the spot.

I have been sat here trying to think of a different way to describe my work, that I haven't already tried over the last 15 months, in order to answer your question ... but the reality is, this is a site for seismologists and Earth scientists who are going to have as much understanding of my work, as I have about seismology or writing evaluation programs.    The data is recording in real time, and as you can appreciate, this is very difficult to explain to someone that isn't physically here watching it .. a bit like Galileo trying to convince the masses "verbally" that four moons exist around Jupiter.   But I am now content that someone with initials after there name is here in the flesh, and is fully engaged with investigating said recordings.   However, to answer your question in simple terms ... Yes, I am detecting anomalies that eventually become seismic events.   The Moon and Sun are acting like a radar on my screens, when the Moon passes over a hot spot on the Earth's surface, my systems record structure and I note position of longitude, if the Sun passes over the same longitude and the same structure is recorded, this becomes a potential region for a seismic event.  After several orbits, the structure becomes larger and I am then able to triangulate latitude by combining a Solar noon signal with alternate angles of the morning and evening terminator zones, I now have a potential site within a given radius.  When the structure changes clarity, it thus becomes an aspect change or early warning of imminent event, usually within 48 hours ( that's usually the point I post my prediction).  several hours before event occurs (equivalent time period of night at the Sun's latitude on the day) a dome structure appears which is indicative of some kind of pressure build up, in the last phase, the original structure becomes compressed or inhibited, aprox one hour before event.

The dome structures are key to determining magnitude, they can vary in dB range (or hight up the screen) and time period from start to finish, but they can encompass one, or multiple signatures in one period.   A VLF signal uses a corridor between the surface and the ionosphere to propagate ... during the day the surface is a more efficient conductor, this changes at night when the ionosphere is more dominant.  At Sunset and Sunrise, they struggle with each other for dominance and in effect, cancel each other out, so the signal drops to the bottom of the screen.  A shorter time period of this scenario is happening to create the dome structures, only this time, it is positive and negative magnetic fields associated with anomalies at play.

When I posted my present prediction, I waited until the last minute to do so ... I waited for an hour after the structure had begun to compress,  I did not get my predicted event because two 5+'s occurred within minutes of each other in close proximity to my selected location, I am not inferring anything here that would be believed anyway, but the same thing happened with my last prediction, and you implied that I was being a fool to myself.   I can sympathise with how many strange idea's you may have dealt with over the years, and undoubtedly, this one will go to the top of the pile, but it may make an interesting topic to see how many times I make a fool of myself this year ... I didn't really want to mention the moon stuff here again .. but you did ask !!. 

Sorry this was a bit long, I heard Brian likes reading my posts .. so I wanted to make sure he got his money's worth Wink.

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-18-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-19-2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-19-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Roger Hunter - 03-19-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-20-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Duffy is back in business ! - by Duffy - 03-18-2016, 02:46 PM