Online Quake Detection .. Is This Method Or Madness!
(02-11-2016, 12:10 AM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 11:05 PM)Duffy Wrote:
Quote:I have to say, you have a strange round about way of trying to get answers for something you really don't understand ... despite my efforts to help you do so.   If one day, I discovered Elvis was alive and well .. and living in my attic, and I ran out into the street telling people .. It doesn't take much imagination to know how they would respond.  But if I chose a few select people, and convinced them to come and listen to some music coming from my attic .. curiosity alone, would have them climbing the stairs to see for themselves.   Bad example I know !, but the seemingly insignificant terminator exercise I suggested was my way of trying to get others to listen to the music .. I specifically asked for it to be given a little time, after which I would answer questions, and discuss any conclusions members may have come to ... yet you were here, 48 minutes after I posted, and shall we say, enlightened me further about the twilight zones.  I am still unsure weather confusion was an issue as you have not yet responded to my enquiry

Geez Duffy, I apologize for upsetting you, it was not my intention I assure you.

Quote:  As a reality check here ... the mere fact that I brought to the attention of others, possible unseen temporal phenomena in the sky above, with a potential correlation to tectonic activity, should have been enough to stir curiosity. I have been studying these for 12 hours a day, for the last five months .. in all that time, I have only left my house for two days .. I have become a prisoner of my "own curiosity".     If I had posted images on the forum relating to this phenomena, what other evidence could I have produce to back this up, on a site that has little tolerance for pseudo (until recently) ... but if evidence of the same effects can be seen in online data,  being streamed by a multi-million dollar organisation, it would undoubtedly be taken seriously (if in fact my conclusion is shown to be correct).     Here's the catch though, my own archive data suggests this phenomena only appears in satellite data prior to an Earthquake of significant magnitude .. but I have nothing conclusive to say this is always the case because there are gaps in the old data ... which brings me to the reason I posted updates yesterday.

In fact there was a quake in Chile today, mag 6.3

Quote:If anybody has taken up my suggestion, and monitored satellite data for the past few days, you may have established that some of what I stated may be correct. I mentioned from the beginning, activity would start to increase.  My own data suggests something may occur tomorrow,  I don't wish to get deep into this, but of the three locations I mentioned .. the Centeral American region, namely Puerto Rico exibits a more suppressed structure than the others .. The people of Sicily, Italy may not have known what time New Moon was on the 8th ? ... but perigee finishes at 03:30 UT 11th, If a temporal anomaly incurs, this will add another hour to event time.   I posted yesterday because my calculations are still far from 50% reliable and had noted my system had started recording an event in progress, maybe one of the three named!. As I am taking this off line soon, I wanted to show it's potential, especially when I saw a butterfly effect occurring (still working on that), I had mentioned a test of sorts, possibly in a similar manner .. it wasn't my intention to do it at this point but thought I would give it a try.   It corresponded accordingly, and my wife and I were pleased that I might have finally made the right impression with the right people.    Spoke to soon didn't I ... saw your post just before bed time, and it amounted to assumption and borderline accusation .. So my reward for beating the system was a sleepless night.  I have to remind myself on occasion, that you guy's don't believe any of this yet! ... I forgot this when I posted the update, so I now view your statement as an acceptable reaction if you are unaware  of the facts.

Ok and I did reply to your earlier massage but must have failed to post it correctly.

Quote:Speaking of facts, I think I should do a bit of en-lightning myself here .. when all three of my systems are functioning correctly (which they are not) .. system one records between 50 - 100 anomalies a day, I choose the more prominent ones as they are easier to calculate on, I compare these with system two, which indicates North or South hemisphere .. then compare the remaining anomalies with system three, which gives me a Solar noon time and possible target range in longitude.   All three monitors are now capable of 24/7 monitoring (as requested),  I currently have an un-broken 77 day sample rate from two systems (as requested), and the system is directional with a 6 /7 hour re-configuration period (as envisioned)       I do "not" use the terminator's for location, they are the catalyse of many smaller events. I brought the terminator hypothesis forward for the benefit of others because it needs confirming, and I knew this would be an active week.  As every inventor or discoverer requires discretion with his or her own findings or project, I am no different and can not go into sensitive detail .. if you want to know how I am making the hits (which are not on target so I don't count them any more ) this should be sufficient to discern why, I get the impression, I am  a lot more advanced than you guy's believe me to be.

That may well be (your last sentence) but I've had years of experience with people who have strange ideas and as a result I'm perhaps overly skeptical of such claims.

In any case you cannot expect to validate your ideas in a short time. It will take a lot of evidence to break the ice.

Quote:We have done this dance before Roger, and just like before .. no disrespect is intended.  I was going to send you signal times again to show no hard feelings, but the magnetic structure is so intense now, it doesn't make it possible.   I am 95% sure this will happen in next 24 hours, and possibly mag 8+, especially if it's having an influence on space weather!!.

Time will tell.

Roger

Roger

I understand Roger, and thank you for your patience ... I started picking something up again at 10:00 UT over New Zealand, looks big, but as I cannot seem to get the combination right, it is probably a 5+ again.  Hope the ice is not to thick because I only have a small axe  Shy.

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Online Quake Detection .. Is This Method Or Madness! - by Duffy - 02-11-2016, 10:20 AM