Prediction for Tajikistan and Porto Rico 2 / 2 / 2016
Hi Chris,

Yes your right!, business is a little slow at the moment ... but if all we need is a die hard pseudo amateur, and a stead fast sceptic to keep things ticking over, then so be it  Undecided .

I was going to do as you suggested after my latest prediction expired, I have to admit though .. self evaluation doesn't seem right, especially when I feel that I'm standing in a room full of scientists that know far more than I do, it's like a high school pupil marking his own homework and giving himself an A ... I truly am open to questions on this.

I appreciate your suggestion, but as I have already mentioned, I will not be predicting for the present so that I can concentrate on the data at hand ... however, I was hoping to do some kind of online Roger style test in the next couple of weeks, before I finally pull the plug. There are three reasons why I have to do this .. firstly, my occupation is seasonal and my start time is fast approaching .. second, I am broke, and don't intend to switch on again until I can find some way to protect the systems from EM pulses, I have burned through $2,000 worth of batteries in three months and cannot sustain the pace.   And lastly, Earthwaves seems to have a strict policy against engaging in pseudo science, which ironically, I fully agree with ... but this being the case, I feel I can no longer test my hypothesis here until I have substantial proof to back this up.

Good to hear from you again, Duffy's daily was starting to get monotonous !!! 

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction for Tajikistan and Porto Rico 2 / 2 / 2016 - by Duffy - 02-04-2016, 04:49 PM