RFD: New Scope and Look
Hi Brian,

The suggestions you put forward sounds fine by me, particularly prediction merger. I'm not familiar with the past history of the prediction forums, but 2014 seemed quite active compared to this year, I mention this because I hope I haven't caused any discouragement to anyone by bringing something different to the table. I can appreciate the work involved in statistical and mathematical prediction, and admire anyone prepared to put that to the test. Seems to have been mostly me lately though, and would be nice to have some company, especially in a revised version!!.

A suggestion I have that might be worth considering is some kind of questions forum. One thing I've learn't since joining is, you may be interested in a posted subject, and know there are members here that could answer any query you may have, but your own self-esteem, or putting it simply, "feeling silly" prevents you from doing so.

I remember Roger asking about batteries, I know about batteries, you know about batteries, and once you responded, he and everyone else knew about batteries. Not the best of examples really, but the point being he thought it was a silly question yet everyone got something out of it. I would have liked to ask Chris more about Goa, but I'd only seen it in a Jason Bourne movie, and feared it might bring my level of intellect into question instead!!.

I've gain a greater respect for science this year, due to the work I've been doing, so look forward to different Earth science topics being posted, might add a little astronomy myself now and then if there's no objections.

As for quantum mechanics....you lead, I'll follow Rolleyes.

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
RFD: New Scope and Look - by Skywise - 09-13-2015, 03:52 AM
RE: RFD: New Scope and Look - by Roger Hunter - 09-14-2015, 03:32 AM
RE: RFD: New Scope and Look - by Skywise - 09-14-2015, 05:52 AM
RE: RFD: New Scope and Look - by Duffy - 09-14-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: RFD: New Scope and Look - by Skywise - 09-15-2015, 03:26 AM