Several Comments
>I've found a simple hit counter to my liking and installed it.

Lots keeping me (EQF) busy these days. Otherwise I would be offering more suggestions.

That hit counter is not completely clear to me with regard to what it means or even which number on the page you are referring to. It might be necessary to simply have a counter that keeps track of the total number of posts read by anyone over the course of the board life.

And again, this is just to let people know if information is being circulated in an effective manner.

The time at the top right of the pages is UTC. But is says AM or PM, probably for the local time at Greenwich.

Could all of those times be changed so that it says UTC instead? Then people would know exactly what the time means. And they could do a simple mental calculation to tell them what their local time was when a note was posted etc.

How does the program generate the HTML code for the main Web page (if you are willing to give out that information)?

It probably creates a new version of the page each time someone posts a note. And if that is the case then you could probably easily modify the program to get the main Web page to look exactly like you want.

Messages In This Thread
Several Comments - by EQF - 01-08-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Several Comments - by Skywise - 01-09-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Several Comments - by Skywise - 01-09-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: Several Comments - by EQF - 01-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Several Comments - by Skywise - 01-11-2014, 11:30 PM