The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Several Comments
Posted by EQF on January 8, 2013

As I stated in multiple posts on the old EarthWaves board, the format of this board might be a little complex for most visitors.

Quite a few improvements could probably be made by adding help information for specific commands etc. That should not be too difficult. But it will take some time.

--- In the bottom area you might add a “Total number of visits” for the entire board’s history. It should be possible to keep track of how many times different people visited the board. Each general visit could be counted in that area rather than how many individual posts were read. That information could be valuable as it would let people know if important messages and data etc. were being circulated.

--- On the top line along with the “Member List” etc. headings you might want to add a “Send an E-mail to the Board Monitor” resource so that people can easily contact you without having to go through the various boards to find your contact information. With so few members you probably won’t be overloaded with E-mail notes. And if that did happen you could always remove that resource.

Newbie ??? (humor intended)

Let me remind you, if I can remember that far back, I was one of the two people who helped get the precursor board to the previous EarthWaves board started. Without that effort ages ago this present board would probably not exist !!! (more humor)

Messages In This Thread
Several Comments - by EQF - 01-08-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Several Comments - by Skywise - 01-09-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Several Comments - by Skywise - 01-09-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: Several Comments - by EQF - 01-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Several Comments - by Skywise - 01-11-2014, 11:30 PM