The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

A little something from the nightshift
Hi all

As some already know, I've been experimenting with new equipment in a quest to detect precursor Earthquake signals. Unfortunately, the results thus far have not been encouraging, however, the current system is capable of 24 hour monitoring and from early March when it came on line to the present, I have been familiarising myself with overnight reception.

Last night, I recorded signal disruption that was out of character with normal trace tracking, I have seen this twice before in the past few weeks, and in both cases, an M6+ quake has occurred within 24 hours.

This is nothing accredited to my work, it's purely observational, and the only thing being tested here is the old saying of "third time lucky".

Confidence is low on this, and is more hunch than skill.

All though the new system is an ongoing experiment, I think I've mostly persevered with it to justify resent expenditure. I'm continuing with this until the end of June, and if no significant results are achieved, I'll revert back to the original system and hopefully get back in the game so that Roger's file on me doesn't accumulate to much dust Cool.

|Late for work now, hope this was worth it !!!.

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
A little something from the nightshift - by Duffy - 05-26-2015, 10:20 AM