The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Ok, an introduction...
I'm a 63 year old non scientist that has been keeping track of quakes, hurricanes, typhoons, what have you since I lived on Okinawa in 62 - 65. I don't go for the mysterious control from otherwhere-when-what. I have enough brain to figure things out for myself, without E T telling me.
That said, I'm friendly, fairly smart (although some people would debate that) and like learning.
As far as occupation, I'm weird. I play pool somewhere around the level of the pro 9 ball and snooker players. I've run pool rooms in Fla, USA. Beat up on some of the men that get in world level tournaments. If they want someone to get them sharp before flying off to Japan, Dubai, England, they call me and tell me to get ready, they will be in Tampa by 9 AM or what have you. I have a bad back due to a work injury 30 years ago and pool keeps me mobile. Just takes a lot of it. I'm pretty much semi retired, I came up with a seizure condition that keeps me on strong medication. Now I live with it, usually drugged to the gills by Drs.
Nice to meet everyone.Smile

Messages In This Thread
Ok, an introduction... - by KathyKeegan - 05-06-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: Ok, an introduction... - by Island Chris - 05-08-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Ok, an introduction... - by KathyKeegan - 05-15-2015, 08:23 AM