The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Anyone seeing a correlation in So Cal?
Hi All,

Per my previous thread re Towsley Canyon and Ruby Canyon (Clearwater Fault) back in October 2014, I've been keeping tabs on things as far as general observations. Since, we've had some notable local seismic activity; the two recent quakes near the city and those three quakes in the north-west San Fernando Valley just outside of the Santa Clarita Valley.

My observations are completely lay person observations. But, the groundwater and oil coming out of the ground in Towsley Canyon seem to have increased. In particular, several of the oil bubblers are flowing over well beyond their typical perimeters.

In any event, I remind people to exercise preparedness. Funny, but people almost seem offended by the notion. I'm tired of being Chicken Little running around telling people to do what they should know what to do.

Again, if you need any photos or anything, just let me know. I can go out and do that in Towsley and in Ruby Canyon or wherever else locally.

Tony

Messages In This Thread
Anyone seeing a correlation in So Cal? - by zinnanti - 05-03-2015, 02:02 PM