The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

7th anniversary Kilauea summit eruption today
The subject says it. The link will take you to the story today, but will be hard to find later.

I started checking the HVO page more-or-less daily because I find the suspense of whether the village of Pahoa will survive interesting. They are looking in better shape the last week or 2. One house was burned up by the lava a couple of months ago and then that part froze up:

http://hvo.wr.usgs.gov/

Speaking of "froze up", just was at Worden's pond (2 km-across) in southern Rhode Island, and there were 3 or 4 people out on their skis with sails moving rather fast. March 19 is exceptionally late for this to be possible. It was too rough a surface for me to skate; I just bought new speed skates. A nearby lake looked smoother, but I decided it was not a good idea since I already feel in to Worden's pond this winter (January).

Chris

Messages In This Thread
7th anniversary Kilauea summit eruption today - by Island Chris - 03-19-2015, 10:06 PM