vlf Quake precursor, Whats the story so far
Hi Duffy

I've tried to keep up with your posts, but originally skipped your long ones with lots of graphs because I was working on a proposal. Then, yesterday and just now, I tried to read that double post but the graphics are not showing:

http://www.earthwaves.org/forum/showthre...e=threaded

I just get "[attachment=47]" etc.
I just tried it with Firefox also, same thing.

The graphics showed up when originally posted. It is likely something with my settings. But, not worth doing anything about unless this is not showing for anyone (e.g., for Brian and Roger).

It might be useful to have some criteria for an earthquake signal, and then graph these against M6+ quake occurrence (date along horizontal axis, both signals and quake by magnitude on vertical axis). I imagine that this would not be easy or not possible, if it is a bit of a complicated art form to choose signals. If you, or Brian, or Roger do such a graph, best to do a new thread, as this one is getting too long.

Another 15 cm of snow last night; we have lass than half of what Boston has, but we are catching up.

Chris

Messages In This Thread
RE: vlf Quake precursor, Whats the story so far - by Island Chris - 03-02-2015, 12:11 PM
removing graphics - by Island Chris - 03-04-2015, 12:19 PM