vlf Quake precursor, Whats the story so far
I would not look at just the data coming in real time. Instead, I suggest you make some kind of graph of it periodically and post it: date and time vs. level of signal, if that is how it works. And, just post as quickly as you can when you see something unusual. Work with Brian or Brian and Roger to figure out what form to post it, and on which of these sublists. It is related to prediction but I think you are not doing predictions.

By the way, I am not some important person who will run and do something with your work. Instead, if over some period of time (years?) it looks like you are on to something, I'd point it out to seismologists I know. I participate with the Southern California Earthquake Center and they have, or had, a center for earthquake predictability. This is for physics-based prediction schemes, not for pseudo-science. So far, sounds like there is some physics behind what you are doing, and this could be interesting (over years) as long as you pay attention to reality (to Brian and Roger, and to a lesser extent, me).

I am a research geologist for University of California, Santa Barbara (living in northeastern USA), and most of my work is either past climates or faults and the associated folds and stratigraphy.
Chris

Messages In This Thread
RE: vlf Quake precursor, Whats the story so far - by Island Chris - 01-26-2015, 12:27 PM
removing graphics - by Island Chris - 03-04-2015, 12:19 PM