Art, engineering, and science
Brian,

Hmm, not sure I want to ask, but what is the tilting axis quackery? Funny how all the stars spin around the North Star. Although I heard a long time ago that stars are moving so fast relative to each other, even within our galaxy, that the constellations did not look the same when pyramids were built.

While we are on quackery, I avoided all social media and nonsense like how many friends you have. But, last winter I registered for ResearchGate and for Google Scholar because someone suggested I do so for a promotion at work. For Research Gate you get a score, which has to do with number of publications, and activity on Research Gate such as followers, and questions and answers, etc.

Some Russian lady has a higher score than I do and one of her "publications" is something she published on line about dark energy and giant whirlpools and seismicity having to do with the disappearance of Flight 370, and stuff in the Bermuda triangle while she was at it.

An American male has a similar score to mine and he posts about expanding earth (no subduction). The rates of earth expansion would have had earth half the diameter (or something) about a quater of a billion years ago. Sigh.

Hey, we don't want you (Brian) to quit, so we have to keep you amused...or is it appalled?

Chris

Messages In This Thread
Art, engineering, and science - by Island Chris - 04-19-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Art, engineering, and science - by Skywise - 04-19-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Art, engineering, and science - by Island Chris - 04-20-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Art, engineering, and science - by Skywise - 04-21-2014, 06:07 AM