Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017
(03-14-2017, 01:57 PM)Duffy Wrote: Roger;

If I am looking in areas related to the time of a space signal, I will undoubtedly find things because there is reason for the signal to have appeared in the first place. I have shown how I used this signal to determine 4 locations, had the signal not appeared I would not be finding correlation with current events.  

The aspect change was related to the 6.0 Nicobar Islands quake.  I used my equation to relate time of aspect change to the same longitude as the "South of Japan" cross.  And when this event occurred at 02:51:16 ut, the moon was on 23' 08' W longitude ... same longitude as my "South of Azores" cross.  Two coincidental correlations which is what your implying, I have used my equation and temporal difference hypothesis many times here, on this occasion the moon was conveniently in the right place at the right time.  I agree with, and understand your logic, but I also believe I would not find any connections if they where not already present. 

I would like to try this again because as you correctly stated, I cannot argue this point without more data.  I have also decided to monitor a 10 degree corridor and its opposite longitude. I did not see Nicobar coming because I was concentrating on 4 different locations.  It's my birthday today, so I chose 115' to 125' W and opposite longitudes of 55' to 65' E.  The last activity above mag 5 in the West corridor was the 5+ quakes in Nevada on 28th December, last in the East was a 5.1 Southwest Indian Ridge on 21st February ... do you agree with this selection ? 

Just got back from seeing the Doc, she diagnosed me as having sciatica ... I know how this feels, so you have my sympathy !

Duffy

Duffy;

I'm currently working on a program to map things for you. It will show your center point, the 90 degree circle and the following quakes. Maybe it will help you see what's happening.

Happy birthday! Mine is in November.

The parameter selection is up to you.

Good news on my sciatica. I got several shots in my back and the pain is all gone. It isn't a cure and it may not last but it sure helps in the meantime! Corticosteriods in the L3 and L4 vertebra.

Roger

PS: A quick search of the two bands tells me that you will get a lot of hits on the east band, very few on the west band, since there were only 82 quakes in the west and 733 in the east.

Messages In This Thread
Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Duffy - 03-05-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Roger Hunter - 03-14-2017, 05:45 PM