Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017
(03-09-2017, 01:29 AM)Duffy Wrote: Okay Roger ... well make a note of this location for future reference.

If you read the first post again, you will see of the 4 locations South Atlantic Ridge and South of Japan accumulated more quake related sunrise/ sunset times than the other two. They are also relatively active areas, so today I tried to match sunrise/ sunset times from 1st January in the whole of Chile. The idea was to compare Chile with a quiet region, to see if some kind of attraction existed. For the Atlantic and Japan I found 6 hits each, the best I got in Chile was 3 hits until I got to this bearing and got 11 hits.  I don't know if this means anything yet, but it suggests the more active a region is, the greater the connection !  It would be good if someone could check this out, because it doesn't sound very credible when this detail is only coming from one person.

Duffy

Duffy;

The more active a region is, the more likely you'll get a hit.

No mystery there. Throw one dart blindfolded, not likely to hit the target. Throw a handful, sure to hit something.

Roger

Messages In This Thread
Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Duffy - 03-05-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Roger Hunter - 03-09-2017, 01:37 AM