Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017
(03-07-2017, 10:57 PM)Duffy Wrote: Duffy;

Quote:I appreciate the offer but I work best with old school methods, but maybe it is worth bearing in mind for the future.

Sure. Someday you'll be thinking "If only I had a program to do ...."

Quote:I have another point of interest I forgot to include earlier;  On the 2nd March at 19:34 ut, it was Dawn on bearing 141' 57' E - 41' 34' N, these are the co-ordinates at the epicentre of the M 5.7 Hokkaido, Japan quake at 15:45:40 ut today. The 2nd March 19:34 ut was the time the signal appeared in the space data, and it connects Hokkaido, Japan with the other selected locations, via the terminator thresholds on the same day !  

I am doing this using the same method you and Brian have currently deemed "insignificant", I am simply using someone else's data instead ... am I gaining any credible attention with this yet ?

No because I really don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:Its my birthday next week, so if your thinking of getting me something ... a 10 degree corridor would be nice !

Help yourself but be warned; it raises your probability way high, making chance impossible to beat.

The most valuable prediction would be to identify the location of a mag 8+ quake in a small area which has never had one before. Probability zero.

Roger

Messages In This Thread
Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Duffy - 03-05-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Roger Hunter - 03-07-2017, 11:09 PM