Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017
(03-06-2017, 05:07 PM)Duffy Wrote: It's not a prediction, I am experimenting with post seismic connections to demonstrate a method I used in previous predictions. A 30 day window is used because any experiment needs a completion time. 

The number of quakes associated with 1. and 2. exceed those of 3. and 4. The locations of 1./2. are obviously in regions of frequent activity, so the questions are; Do the higher numbers indicate a greater attraction to these locations ... Do the higher numbers indicate a greater magnitude ... Why would Japan connect with mostly Dawn/Dusk, and the Atlantic with Sunrise/Sunset.  

I know most of these answers because I have already used them, everything is online so these facts can be checked out. I only expect 1. and 2. to exceed mag 5 (if they happen at all) but check out all four and see what you come up with.

I am using an old Toshiba running on XP, so it doesn't matter about the screen. It is also the only reason I have been able to get back on line. Modern equipment with sophisticated possessors don't work here. I gave my reasons last year, but you guy's probably thought I was clowning around.  Somethings are best left in the past because an honest scientific approach doesn't work with everything !.

Duffy
Duffy;

Interesting that you run XP, it's my favorite OS. Most of my programs will run on it because I work in TrueBasic which has a DOS version.

My current machine is a Dell Precision T3500 running Win 7, with 24 Gb RAM and a terrabyte HDD that I bought used for $45. XP won't install on it and 7 doesn't run DOS so I have to run the newer version of TB.

If you don't know what I'm talking about don't worry about it. I'm just rambling.

Roger

Messages In This Thread
Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Duffy - 03-05-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Roger Hunter - 03-07-2017, 02:37 PM