Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017
It's not a prediction, I am experimenting with post seismic connections to demonstrate a method I used in previous predictions. A 30 day window is used because any experiment needs a completion time. 

The number of quakes associated with 1. and 2. exceed those of 3. and 4. The locations of 1./2. are obviously in regions of frequent activity, so the questions are; Do the higher numbers indicate a greater attraction to these locations ... Do the higher numbers indicate a greater magnitude ... Why would Japan connect with mostly Dawn/Dusk, and the Atlantic with Sunrise/Sunset.  

I know most of these answers because I have already used them, everything is online so these facts can be checked out. I only expect 1. and 2. to exceed mag 5 (if they happen at all) but check out all four and see what you come up with.

I am using an old Toshiba running on XP, so it doesn't matter about the screen. It is also the only reason I have been able to get back on line. Modern equipment with sophisticated possessors don't work here. I gave my reasons last year, but you guy's probably thought I was clowning around.  Somethings are best left in the past because an honest scientific approach doesn't work with everything !.

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Duffy - 03-05-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Post Seismic Observation 5 / 3 / 2017 - by Duffy - 03-06-2017, 05:07 PM