Cuba, Italy, Solomons ... What's The Connection ?
(03-13-2017, 10:07 PM)Duffy Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 03:03 PM)Duffy Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 11:18 PM)Duffy Wrote: I am re-posting an image from the ACE satellite data feed, which is dated 5th January. It' the same image I included in my D32 El Salvador prediction on the same day. Some big events have occurred since, so I thought I would give "my" interpretation of how I read this data.  I would imagine anybody that reads this, will have some concept about the speed of light. The data is coming from a satellite designed to monitor activity on the sun.  Put simply, light from the sun takes approximately 8 minutes to reach the satellite, which is orbiting 1.5 million kms from Earth.  Therefore, I interpret the data as being 8 minutes old , which means what ever elements I use to determine longitude, passed  an anomaly on the Earth 8 minutes before. I don't know if this interpretation is correct but it is the one I use.  

Roger;

I found an interesting scenario has occurred today, based on my usual prediction method which is described above.  The signal times for the space data shown in the first post of the "Post Seismic" thread, are shown to be 19:34 ut and 20:54 ut on the 2nd March.  As I have explained, these times are compatible with Dawn and Sunrise on bearing 143' 03' E - 27' 48' N South of Japan. I have also explained these times have not been altered, so what you see is factual data.

If you take these times from 2nd March again, and deduct 8 minutes making them 19:26 ut and 20:46 ut, Dawn and Sunrise then becomes compatible with co-ordinates 145' 12' E - 14' 16' N ... epicentre of the 5.5 Rota Region, Northern Mariana Islands event today (13th).

If the same was applied to the South Atlantic Ridge, it would move the current position from 15' 36' W - 27' 32' S ... to ... 13' 32' W - 27' 26' S.  There are 23 days left with this exercise, it will be interesting to see if this scenario plays out in this manner !

Duffy

This is an image off one of my own monitors this evening, note start of signal with the purple trace at 13:13 ut at bottom of the screen.  The Centre of the sun at this time is on longitude 15' 54' W (South Atlantic Ridge), also note the depression in at least 5 traces above, and equally spaced either side of said signal (time wise).  The depression is magnetic disruption centred on 13:13 ut. If this signal time was reduced T minus 8 minutes, Centre of the sun would be on longitude 13' 54' W at 13:05 ut. 

I posted this image mostly because of the aspect change at 16:00 ut. I don't have enough relevant data to give clarity to it's meaning.  But interpreting this as 15:52 ut, Centre moon would be on 136' 41' E longitude. If I further implement my equation of adding 7.15 degrees East, longitude then becomes 143' 56' E (south of Japan). 

The equation may be questionable ... but I assure you, the recorded aspect change is genuine !

Duffy

Duffy;

If you're looking for something you're likely to find it.

For any given time it will be sunrise or sunset in a large number of places.

You are deciding that there is a significant correlation with some particular location.

Ok, fine. What you must show is that this correlation is much higher than chance would allow, but you don't know what chance WOULD allow. My latest program is a step in that direction, showing how many quakes fit one of your centers.

We need to do many more of these as well as many runs on random locations. Only then will you be able to argue convincingly that something real is happening.

Roger

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba, Italy, Solomons ... What's The Connection ? - by Roger Hunter - 03-14-2017, 12:24 AM