D36 Western P.N.G. 15 / 1 / 2017
(01-15-2017, 08:17 PM)Duffy Wrote: Longitude .......... 132' 45' E

Latitude ............. 0' 06' S

error .................. +/- 1'

Magnitude .......... 5.5 - 6.5

Location ............. Manokwari Trough, West Papua, P.N.G.

Start date ........... 20:16 ut 15th Jan

Expiry date ......... 00:00 ut 15th Feb

Duffy

M 5.6 Papua, Indonesia 09:32:27 ut 12th Feb ... 132' 18' E - 1' 53' S ... D15, D16, D17, D22, D23, D24, D28, D29

Roger

These are the current results for the last 30 days, from a batch of 22 predictions ... I am not bothered about prediction anymore because the results are not getting me anywhere.   I don't even bother printing and filing these for records. But in each case I have found these locations with the very thing we have been testing this past month.  I am having trouble understanding how someone can become the main focus of the Australian media for predicting the 7.9 NZ quake in November.  Yet they had never predicted one before or since.   I posted warnings 3 days before and 10 hours before, my reward was a caution about predicting moderately sized quakes.  The point is I am trying to do this right, if I ran off to the press every time I secured a prediction, I would probably have my own magazine by now.  I have been mentioning sunrise/sunset connections for the past 4 months, the last being the Solomon Islands J50.   For the first time since joining Earthwaves I felt I was getting somewhere because we where collaborating instead of intimidating.  And you are wrong, this has not been one sided at all, you have been putting into this as much as I have ... we've been on thin ice most of the time, but we have been on thin ice for two years, so what's new !.  You told me at Christmas that your science embraces new idea's, and you recently stated your quest was to find something beyond the standard theories at the USGS.  The results above should be telling you that your heading in the right direction !

If you have family issues, I truly understand, and I should be following suit because I haven't acknowledged mine in 4 weeks.  I can't help being disappointed that the notice was so short, but these things happen ... Deadline is 12:00 ut 15th if you change your mind, and hope you get things fixed up over there.

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
D36 Western P.N.G. 15 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 01-15-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: D36 Western P.N.G. 15 / 1 / 2017 - by Duffy - 02-15-2017, 01:44 AM