Has Earthwaves become damaging to science?
(10-27-2016, 06:08 PM)PennyB Wrote: I don't think that shutting down a site where a few competent scientists still continue to engage in conversation with the public is a good idea.

Penny, so good to hear from you. It's been too long.

This may be a small site that gets little posting, but it does get traffic. On average so far this year my hosting gets about 7000 unique visitors and 80 gigabytes of traffic per month. It's hard for me to split my two sites apart, but the vast bulk of it is to this forum.

Looking at the forum stats themselves shows that the most viewed threads are mostly science related, with the top viewed thread being my post on What *IS* Science.

On my own personal pages, the top hit is to my article regarding one of the 'we never went to the moon' conspiracies - Why The Apollo Moon Pictures Have No Stars.

I think this speaks well of Earthwaves as a useful source of hard science. Even though we don't talk much at the moment, what we have said is still getting attention.

Brian

Signing of Skywise Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has Earthwaves become damaging to science? - by Skywise - 10-28-2016, 12:01 AM