The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Evaluation of three sea's predictions
I have concluded that using online data as the soul source in determining seismic events, is not practical in the sense that it does not mitigate the law of averages factor.  The time window has to cover a greater period,  perceived anomalies do not repeat with regularity, unlike my own systems. and multiple locations in one prediction using this method, only tends favour to law of averages again. I interpreted disruption in the satellite data streams as anomalies on earth having a negative effect on satellite transmission (similar to instruments on the Hubble telescope being affected by the South Atlantic Anomaly).  I have also concluded that nothing was really gained during this prediction period, However, the results are as follows;

34' 30' West ... Like all these results, latitude was not achieved, and this particular bearing was terminated after the 5.1 event in the Mariana Islands on 8th August, on the opposite longitude of 145' East. In hindsight, my decision to terminate was wrong ... Marianas was basically an aftershock from the 7.7 on the 29th July, and data for 34' West continued up to the occurrence of the 7.4 South Georgia quake yesterday (19th) at 32' West. I know my methods are not greatly accepted here,so re-en stating a bearing for a second time did not seem prudent ! ... besides, the South Georgia quake was also 7+ hours after my prediction expired. 

5' 25' West ... I have already commented on this as being an opposite longitude event of 7.1 in the Loyalty Islands on the 12th August. Strong signals in the data indicated this was imminent, I chose the wrong side of the world but in my book, my insistence was justified.

112' 30' West ... Though nothing happened on this bearing, I did include it in my combination relating to the last minute of the moons furthest South lateral position on the 14th August. The moon at this time being 67' 13' East, and 112' 47' West being the opposite longitude.  Ironically, when the 7.4 South Georgia event occurred at 07:32:23 ut , the centre of the sun was on longitude 67' 48' East ... and of-course, the opposite being 112' 12' West. I don't know of any connection between 112' West and South Georgia Islands apart from this coincidence, but 112 is still in the data stream !!

58' East ... This bearing actually landed 3 possible events, but again, the time period doesn't allow for any particular location.

10th Aug 02:57 ut ... 5.1 Northern California at 122' West .. opposite longitude.
12th Aug 08:11 ut ... 5.0 Southwest Indian Ridge at 61' East
18th Aug 18:09 ut ... 6.0 Southern East Pacific Rise at 123' West .. opposite longitude

To be honest, I did believe the Oman region to be a close event, that's why I included (very soon) in my listing on the 6th, most likely candidate here is probably Northern CA.

160' East ... a no show, and no longer in the data stream (my interpretation).

85' West ... A 5.1 occurred in Nicobar Islands, India on the 11th August at 10:55 ut bearing 93' East .. opposite longitude.

29' East ... currently a no show, but it is still prominent in the data stream !!

172' West ... My predictions are based on left/right limbs of the sun and moon relative to an online map, this bearing was determined as sun right limb in relation to timing of satellite disruption over a five day period, if I have worked on centre sun, the result would have been Rat Island, Alaska.  I changed my Alaska prediction to Samoa Islands on this basis ... bad call!

On the reasons stated, I have to declare this prediction a miss. My own systems were wiped out by solar influences earlier in the month (or perhaps a bolt of lightning if that sounds more believable), however, a kind benefactor has helped me replace damaged monitors, so with combined data once again, I hope to narrow that time window down to a more acceptable period.

Thank you

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
Evaluation of three sea's predictions - by Duffy - 08-20-2016, 03:32 PM