Prediction for East China Sea in next 48 hours
(06-29-2016, 10:35 PM)Duffy Wrote: A new anomaly  appeared today at 15:33 ut,  I have determined  links from 7 data sets which relate to the East China Sea region

at bearing 31' 30' N lat by 128' E long  ... +/- 3' ... magnitude 5 - 6.5, signal is very active.

There has been a deep 4.6 around that region today, but one data set I used was the 4 small quakes in Switzerland ... If anybody has been following my method, Switzerland is at the opposite end of the D - zone distance from 128' E.

This prediction will run for 48 hours from the time of this post, I don't normally predict with 7 hours of data but there are strong indications with this one. 

Thank you

Duffy

(22:35 ut )

" Signal is very active" may suggest a mixed message in my signals, my location choice seems sound but the power increase may have been the result of the 5.9 quake in Vanuatu on 30th June.

There are still strong indications for the Southern Japan region, or more specifically 128' E longitude (another deep 4.8 occurred there today), so I would like to extend this prediction to 10th July.

Thank you

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction for East China Sea in next 48 hours - by Duffy - 07-01-2016, 10:30 PM