An ACE "on" the hole
An M 6.1 occurred today at 16:26 ut on the Northern Mid-Atlantic ridge bearing 45' 23' W longitude, it's a fraction outside my margin of error but it is still within the opposite longitude range this prediction set out to achieve.      Considering my limited resources I think this was a successful demonstration in the ability to determine longitude of a potential seismic event using online data.  I am not so naive as to think only I know this, there are professionals watching this kind of data 24/7, however, why is it not mentioned in current seismic research papers ?, why is it not included in quake related programs on TV ?  why has nobody indicated the numerous small breaks in the SWEPAM data relate to anomalous earth pings on the terminator ?.   I would love somebody to tell me I'm not the only one !. ... I am using a dodgy broadband connection, and a crappy felt pen, have I wasted my time on this ?.

Here's another conundrum related to this M 6.1 event, I recently added it to my combination as it has now occurred three times in two months;

21:16 ut 20th June ......... Position of sun =  138' 33' W         Position of moon = 46' 39' E  

138' 33' add 46' 39' = 185' 12'   Lateral distance of sun and moon

185' 12' divided by 2 = 92' 36'

sun position 138' 33' minus 92' 36' = 45' 57 W long

The M 6.1 quake today occurred at 45' 20' W long 

The last Maglev notification was for 21:16 ut  20th June !!!

This also works with the moon     

This combination I refer to as " tug of war" , I did add "of the world's" on the end, but it sounded tacky!  There are obviously variables to take into account; was the time actually 21:15:40 ut, or the fact that the maglev time is reliant on analogue clocks makes true time unreliable etc.   The sun and moon had reached a point in their respective orbits, where they both simultaneously instigated an influence on an anomaly at position referred to above, that we now know resulted in a M 6.1 .   Could this be viewed as coincidences ? from my perspective "no" , The maglev's were partly responsible for achieving the first part of this prediction, "tug of war" has happened twice before on un-predicted anomalies.    The data fits the picture ... The maglev notification is on record ... the prediction is on record, and the event is on record,  my current prediction is running under the same parameters as this one did, and is not being influenced with my own data, to-date, it has two longitude hits which means more success for ACE.   

It occurs to me .. if seismologists are not currently utilising space data in there quest for answers, they should do so, and somebody should tell the people at the SWPC in Bolder, Colorado that their satellite is defective ..... should it not be looking at the sun  Cool.

Thank you

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
An ACE "on" the hole - by Duffy - 06-08-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: An ACE "on" the hole - by Duffy - 06-08-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: An ACE "on" the hole - by Duffy - 06-13-2016, 04:38 PM
RE: An ACE "on" the hole - by Duffy - 06-13-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: An ACE "on" the hole - by Duffy - 06-13-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: An ACE "on" the hole - by Duffy - 06-14-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: An ACE "on" the hole - by Duffy - 06-21-2016, 10:39 PM