EQF evaluation
Two problems would be that the "New Posts" resource is only available to people who are members from what I can see. And, even then only a few posts are listed.

I believe that site visitors would really like to see perhaps the last 30 or so posts even if they had read some of them before.

There is probably an option with that software that allows for the creation of a forum that displays a certain number of posts like that from all of the forums combined. And even though they might not be nicely organized in threads it would still probably be more of greater use to many people.

On another topic,

Roger and I are involved with an effort to create an "Earthquake Triggering" research Web page that would have data and computer software related to that area of science.

Some of the background work is presently being done. I need to find out what distance between the sun and Earth researchers use for calculating the "average" gravitational pull of the sun on the Earth.

One or two notes to one of the astronomy Newsgroups should get that question answered.

Messages In This Thread
EQF evaluation - by Roger Hunter - 01-14-2014, 04:28 AM
RE: EQF evaluation - by Roger Hunter - 01-20-2014, 04:19 AM
RE: EQF evaluation - by EQF - 01-29-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: EQF evaluation - by Skywise - 01-29-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: EQF evaluation - by EQF - 01-29-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: EQF evaluation - by Skywise - 01-30-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: EQF evaluation - by EQF - 01-31-2014, 01:26 AM