A couple of Q's for Brian
Hi Brian

The unit I bought is a Cellsensor EMF detection meter/Ghost sensor ... it has two scales of 0-5 and 0-50 milli gauss, and cost £35 from Amazon UK.   First thing I did was run it continuously to test battery duration, 32 hours on a 9v battery .. , I now only switch it on when I'm present, and I've started logging hours used because it only seems to respond to unknown sources after approx 20 hours use.   Sensitivity seems to increase with battery depletion, similar to how my model dinosaur was reacting last November.   I don't think it's picking up any EM directly, more likely it is detecting instabilities with the Maglev's ... I have tried it in different places, including close proximity to the obb antenna's, and it doesn't detect anything else except the Maglev's, which seems logical as these use magnetic fields to operate ... every time it responds, the needle is extremely erratic, so I can't determine a precise reading, tests are still ongoing though.

You might want to check the specs on a new item I recently purchased ... it's an Acoustimeter microwave radiation detector, £300 from Amazon UK.  I'm still working on the idea this is possibly linked to microwaves,  changing focused frequencies within the microwave spectrum may account for the range of appliances being affected,  your suggestion the antenna's may be acting like reflectors sounds plausible, the frequency changes are from the sources they are receiving i.e. varying anomalies related to my current predictions perhaps!.   I decided to purchase another detector after experiencing a couple of new phenomena earlier this week, the expense seemed to warrant it.    On Monday morning, I got into my truck to go to work,  started the engine and within 10 seconds the car stereo went into search mode, and chose a different radio station to the one I usually listen to.  I spent 10 minutes trying to retune without success, it always landed on the same station.  I was running late so decided to deal with it later, started up the road and after approx 100 yds the stereo went into search mode again, I pulled over and this time was able to re-tune to my normal station with no problem.   Three hours later I returned, and got within 100 yds of my home again, and "yes" the stereo instantly went into search mode, and ended up on the same horrible opera singing station as before.    I spent the next two hours driving up and down the road in front of my house, and kept getting the same results.   I know there could be other reasons for this, station changes in tunnels etc, but never heard of this in my locality, and it hasn't happened since.   I catalogued this as phenomena due to a given proximity from antenna's ... an aspect change recorded in my data the same day seems to back this up.

Second phenomena occurred the evening of the same day, two of my three monitors were trying to connect to the internet.   I removed the broadband receiver from my obb in February, mainly to prevent signal contamination, the hub is in my house 100 yds away, and the receiver relied on line of sight to operate.    The only way I could use the internet from my obb was via usb connection,  the other catch is the monitors are 6ft below ground level, they have never been on line from new, and I had disabled broadband connection in their options menus.   I had approx 2 hours of information windows coming on and off repeatedly " connected to home hub" " connection cancelled" etc.    I can only speculate that they were trying to connect usting the antenna's ... is this in any way possible ?,  again, this has not occurred since.

Finally ... I have been researching more about the electromagnetic field, and found myself guided to "photons" listed in Wikipedia, I don't pretend to fully understand these articles, but one sentence under "wave-particle duality" caught my attention; " According to our present understanding, the electromagnetic field itself is produced by photons, which in turn result from a local gauge symmetry and the laws of quantum field theory".   I may have a miss guided understanding of this, but it led me to an experiment to try and determine a photon influence.   I bought several solar powered patio lights, and charged two of them in full sunlight for a day, then covered the solar panels with black electrical tape, thus they instantly activated.   I left one in the garden and hung the other next to the workshop antenna,  the one in the garden depleted in 10-11 hours, the workshop light lasted for 25-26 hours (repeated this 3 times now with different units),  how is this possible ?.  Again, I am speculating that some kind of charge is being received from the antenna, but not enough to keep pace with the energy used ... is it possible for solar panels to absorb a limited amount of energy by other means without the need for exposure to light ?,  the experiment is ongoing and would appreciate any insights you may have or alternate suggestions.

Sorry if some of this sounds a little weird, I'm just telling it as it is ... and I'm afraid I have to do a lot more speculating than usual, the physicist that was originally helping me has gone AWOL , I know not the reason but it's not bestowing me with confidence in the scientific community again (present company accepted).    I'll sign off now .. have to go and explain to the neighbours why I was driving my truck past their window for two hours the other day, before they start thinking I'm crazy ... wish it was that simple here  Dodgy .

Cheers

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
A couple of Q's for Brian - by Duffy - 05-01-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: A couple of Q's for Brian - by Skywise - 05-03-2016, 05:30 AM
RE: A couple of Q's for Brian - by Duffy - 05-05-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: A couple of Q's for Brian - by Duffy - 05-08-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: A couple of Q's for Brian - by Skywise - 05-10-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: A couple of Q's for Brian - by Duffy - 05-12-2016, 05:35 PM
RE: A couple of Q's for Brian - by Duffy - 05-13-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: A couple of Q's for Brian - by Duffy - 05-13-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: A couple of Q's for Brian - by Duffy - 05-15-2016, 08:43 AM