Prediction for Samoa Islands / Southern Iran
(04-01-2016, 08:35 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 01:10 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 12:10 PM)Duffy Wrote: Seismic activity has been on the increase over the last couple of days, which has made it hard to determine any one possible location where an event of mag 6+ may occur, relating to my own data of course.  However, I have decided on a double prediction .. the first being at 173' W longitude +/- 5', with preference to the Samoa Island region, as the last 12 hours have shown high signal strength for this bearing.  The second is at 62' E longitude +/- 5', again showing strong indications for a possible 6+ event .. preference here would be the Iran, Pakistan border region, or the Gulf of Oman.  My own data suggests an event may occur in the Samoa Island region in the next 48 hours, but I will predict a magnitude 6+ event in one or both locations within 10 days from the time of this post,

Thank you

Duffy,

(13:10 ut)
We just had one near the coast of Honshu, Japan.

Roger

Another one, North Coast of New Guinea

Roger

Thanks for the info Roger .. My signals have been going crazy this week, and I literally had to draw straws to decide which to predict on.  Honshu and PNG may be suggestive that I knew something was going to happen, but they are way off target to qualify as hits.  Still getting a strong response from my selected locations, so we'll see what happens over the next few days.

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction for Samoa Islands / Southern Iran - by Duffy - 04-01-2016, 10:08 PM